Opisyal ng MAGDALO, Umaming may Koneksyon ang Grupo nila sa NPA

Sa ulat ng Philstar noong 2006, kinumpirma umano ng dating Magdalo leader na si 1Lt. Lawrence San Juan na nagkaroon ng ugnayan ang ang kanyang grupo sa mga New People’s Army para pabagsakin ang Arroyo Government.
Si San Juan ay isa sa pinakamagagaling na anti-terrorism experts ng militar na nagrebelde sa gobyerno at kinalaunan ay nagbalik-loob.
Loading...

“I did not expect that the goals I was pursuing would lead to talks with the Communist Party of the Philippines and the New People’s Army… I am ready to face the punishment for my actions in accordance with legal processes. I would rather willingly admit my mistakes than stand by the wrongs I have committed… deeply embarrassed and guilty of what I did… I was blinded by my self-centeredness, arrogance, and ego… My solitude gave me time to communicate with God and reflect,”sabi ni San Juan.
Read Full Post on Philstar.com
Loading...
Comments
Post a Comment